MTK Droid Tools is a software developed by the Mediatek INC. MTK Droid tools let you perform a different function on your Android device. It is one of the best software to root your Mediatek Android device.
The reason we are calling it best is because it is developed by the Mediatek company itself. You can backup your stock firmware, root or flash your Android device with the help of MTK Droid tools.
You can create a scatter file with MTK Droid tools. You can backup and restore your device IMEI too.
About MTK Droid Tools
Let’s have a look at some of the features offered by MTK Droid tools:
- MTK Droid tools let you create the backup of the stock firmware.
- Scatter files can be created with MTK Droid tools, that lets you flash stock firmware on your smartphone.
- IMEI can be backed up and restore with MTK Droid tools.
- Rooting your Android device is super easy with MTK Droid tool. All you have to do is to enable USB debugging from setting so that you can connect your device properly to your PC.
- With the help of MTK Droid tool, you can backup and restore your Stock Android.
These are some of the features offered by MTK Droid Tools. You will get to know about more features while using the app yourself.
Please note that if you are using MTK Droid tools for your Chipset Android device then it may damage your Android smartphone. MTK Droid tools are designed for Mediatek Android devices. Rooting your Chipset Android device with the help of MTK Droid tool may brick your Android smartphone. We recommend you to not use the MTK Droid tool for your chipset Android device.
Today, we are going to talk about “how you can fix MTK Droid tools not detecting your phone?” problem. Follow the article ahead to find out.
Fix MTK Droid Tools not detecting Phone
There can be multiple reasons that your phone is not detecting by MTK Droid tools. We have stated all the reasons that may cause the issues followed by a solution to the problem. Follow the article ahead to find out.
- USB debugging may be disabled
One of the common reason that your phone is not been detected by MTK Droid tools is that your USB debugging may be disabled.
- You have to enable USB debugging first on your device. To enable it to go to Settings> About Phone> Build Number and you have to press the button 8 times continuously.
- Go to Developer options in Settings of your device. Search for “USB Debugging” and enable it.
Your problem will be solved.
- You are not using a Mediatek Device
Some people try to connect their chipset Android smartphone to MTK Droid tools. MTK Droid tool only supports Mediatek Android device. You should go to the official website of MTK Droid tool to check out if your Mediatek android device has been listed or not on the supported device.
You will be able to connect your Android smartphone after following all these steps.