MTK Droid tools is a software that can be used for backing up stock firmware, rooting and to flash your Android smartphone. It can be used for many things on the MediaTek phones.
There are many amazing features that MTK Droid tool offers to the user of their app. You will get to know more about them while using the app yourself.
You should know that the MTK Droid Tool is made for Mediatek devices. So, it may not work on your Chipset Android device. We suggest that you should not take risk of using MTK Droid Tool on your Chipset Android device as it may damage your Android device. Using something like MTK Droid Tool on your Chipset Android can brick your Smartphone.
Features of MTK Droid Tools
Let’s have a look at some of the cool features of MTK droid tool:
- You can create the backup of your stock firmware with the help of MTK droid tool.
- You can create scatter file, that lets you flash stock firmware on your device.
- You can backup and restore IMEI with the help of MTK Droid tool.
- You can easily root our Android smartphone with the help of MTK Droid tool. All you have to do is to enable USB debugging from the settings of your Android smartphone and connect your device and Select root option in MTK Droid tool.
- You can backup your Stock android with MTK Droid tools.
If you are facing problems with IMEI and wants to repair it with MTK Droid tools, then you have come to the right place. Today, we are going to talk about how can your repair IMEI using MTK Droid tools. Follow the article ahead to find out
Repairing IMEI using MTK Droid Tools
We will recommend restoring the backup of IMEI to repair it using MTK Droid tools. It is an easy and fast process. Follow the steps below to repair IMEI using MTK Droid tools
- You have to enable USB debugging first on your Android smartphone. To enable it to go to Settings> About Phone> Build Number and you have to press the button 8 times continuously.
- Now, you will enable the Developer option after doing this process. Now, go to Settings> Developer option> USB debugging and enable it.
- Now, connect your Android smartphone with a PC.
- Open the MTK Droid tools software on your PC. Wait for it to load your phone information.
- Now, in MTK Droid tools, look for the root button and click on it to get root permission on your Android smartphone.
- Now, click on IMEI button and proceed.
- Now, you will find the Restore button on the bottom of the window. Click on it. It will ask you for .tar or .bin file.
- Locate the required thing from Background Backup NVRAM folder.
Now, You will see a loading screen for a few seconds. Your IMEI Data will be restored instantly after doing these steps.